Sunday, April 26, 2009

I have a confession, I never went to Chicago.

After being hounded for some time I have decided to correct my last post. I never went to Chicago. It turned out that licensing was going to be too difficult to get, so my office went to Indianapolis instead. It was a great experience, and I am glad we went.
This year we are no longer working for the security company. For a while we thought we would be going out for the summer, but I ended up getting laid off. For a little while it felt like a setback, but I feel now like it is a blessing in disguise. Megan and I are now thinking of buying a cafe in Salt lake. Whatever happens though I am glad to be staying put for the summer. I will try to keep you all updated as thing progress.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

woot woot! Yay for posting. And it's about time you confessed! ;) Good luck with everything! Love you!